Following the reopening of pubs across Scotland on the 15th of July after 116 days in lockdown, The GlenAllachie Distillers Company Ltd is donating 116 bottles of its 12-year-old single malt whisky to the UK independent pub sector – that’s one bottle of whisky to 116 different pubs.
TO ENTER CLICK HERE
To be in with a chance of being one of the 116 independent UK pubs receiving the Gift of GlenAllachie.
Furthermore, any pub that sends us a picture of someone enjoying a dram of GlenAllachie – using the hashtag #GlenAllachie116 and tagging any of our social media channels (@TheGlenAllachie on Facebook and Twitter, @theglenallachie_ on Instagram) – will be entered into a prize draw to win a bottle of GlenAllachie 15yo.
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
GlenAllachie 116 Pubs of Lockdown Terms and Conditions:
– Your pub must be independently owned and located in the United Kingdom.
– By submitting your entry and photos to The GlenAllachie Distillers Co. Limited (GDC) you agree to GDC using your content as part of their 116 Pubs of Lockdown campaign on a free-of-charge basis throughout the world. GDC aims to include all photos contributed but cannot guarantee to do so.
– GDC have complete discretion over winners.
– GDC have the right to cancel this competition at any time.
– You confirm that your contribution complies with responsible drinking practices, and that you are of legal drinking age in your country. You also confirm that your contribution is made on a personal level (rather than business), does not unfairly promote business activities and has not been contributed for commercial gain.
Things To Do In Aberlour
26th August 2020
The GlenAllachie Appoints new USA Distributor
1st May 2020