TOUR GUIDANCE AND COVID SECURE MEASURES IN PLACE
Last updated: 24th September 2020
To ensure the safety of visitors and staff at The GlenAllachie Distillery we have put strict measures in place. Please familiarise yourself with the following measures and ensure you adhere to these upon arrival at The GlenAllachie Distillery:
- Bookings – All bookings must be made through our online system – this can be accessed through our website.
- Production – Please note, there is no access to the production area of the distillery. Our experiences are hosted in our tasting room.
- Social Distancing – Please maintain 2 metres distancing at all times. We have significantly reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing measures.
- Face coverings –Please wear a face covering on arrival of your experience and when in the GlenAllachie shop. When seated in the tasting room, you may remove your face covering.
- Arrival –We kindly ask visitors to arrive 10 minutes before the start of their visit. A member of the team will greet you outside. Please note there is no inside waiting area.
- Symptoms –Please do not enter the GlenAllachie Distillery if you have any Covid symptoms. All visitors will have their temperature checked on arrival and if it is above 37.8 degrees, you will be asked to leave the site and a full refund will be given.
- Hand Sanitising/Cleaning –Please hand sanitise upon arrival and exit to the distillery, tasting room and shop. All surfaces will be sanitised in between uses and we have introduced and enhanced cleaning regimes across the site, including toilets.
- Track & Trace – All visitors will be asked to leave their name and contact number (these will automatically be taken when your booking is made online). Your details will be held for 21 days for track and trace.
- Tastings – You will be given a bag containing a glass and pre-filled bottles for the tasting. This will be prepared in advance to minimise contact. This is yours to keep.
- Shop– Facemask must be worn. There will be a limited number of people allowed in the shop at one time to adhere to social distancing measures.
- Payment – We encourage all payments to be made by card.
- Tickets – Tickets can’t be used in conjunction with other vouchers, promotions or special offers. Tickets can’t be resold.
- Pricing – The GlenAllachie reserve the right to change ticket pricing, however we will honour the value of all tickets booked prior to any changes made.
- Cancellations – Any experiences cancelled with more than 24 hours’ notice will be given a full refund. Any tours cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be offered the opportunity to reschedule, but no refund will be given. The GlenAllachie reserve the right to close the visitor centre with or without prior notice for safety or maintenance. Should this happen, we will issue visitors with a full refund. We have no liability, including no liability for travel or expenses, in respect of closure or cancellation.
We are looking forward to welcoming visitors back to our Visitor Centre from Friday 25th September, and you can book one of our tours here.