TOUR GUIDANCE AND COVID SECURE MEASURES IN PLACE
Last updated: 20th April 2022
To ensure the safety of visitors and staff at The GlenAllachie Distillery we have put strict measures in place. Please familiarise yourself with the following measures and ensure you adhere to these upon arrival at The GlenAllachie Distillery:
- Bookings – All bookings must be made through our online system – this can be accessed here. Only visitors who have purchased a ticket are permitted on tour.
- Production – Please note, there is limited access to some areas of the distillery due to restrictions.
- Social Distancing – Whilst social distancing measures have now been removed, we continue to ask you to be mindful of distancing from other guests.
- Face coverings –While the legal requirements have changed in Scotland, we continue to strongly encourage visitors to wear a mask.
- Arrival –We kindly ask visitors to arrive 10 minutes before the start of their tour. A member of the team will greet you outside. Please note there is no inside waiting area.
- Symptoms –Please do not enter the GlenAllachie Distillery if you have any Covid symptoms.
- Hand Sanitising/Cleaning –Please hand sanitise upon arrival and exit to the distillery, tasting room and shop. All surfaces will be sanitised in between uses and we have introduced and enhanced cleaning regimes across the site, including toilets.
- Tastings – You will be given a bag containing a glass and pre-filled bottles for the tasting. This will be prepared in advance to minimise contact. This is yours to keep.
- Shop – Facemask is advised to be worn.
- Payment – We encourage all payments to be made by card.
- Tickets – Tickets can’t be used in conjunction with other vouchers, promotions or special offers. Tickets can’t be resold.
- Children – Under 18’s are welcome in the Visitor Centre but aren’t permitted on the tours.
- Pricing – The GlenAllachie reserve the right to change ticket pricing, however we will honour the value of all tickets booked prior to any changes made.
- Cancellations – Any experiences cancelled with more than 24 hours’ notice will be given a full refund. Any tours cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be offered the opportunity to reschedule, but no refund will be given. To cancel your booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The GlenAllachie reserve the right to close the visitor centre with or without prior notice for safety or maintenance. Should this happen, we will issue visitors with a full refund. We have no liability, including no liability for travel or expenses, in respect of closure or cancellation.
We are looking forward to welcoming visitors back to our Visitor Centre from Monday 16th August, and you can book one of our tours here.