50th Anniversary Tasting Pack Competition – T&Cs
- The promoter is: The GlenAllachie Distillers Company Limited, whose registered office is at Unit 1, Enterprise House, 4 Greenpark Court, Drumpellier Business Park, Coatbridge, ML5 1EP, Scotland.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Europe of legal drinking age (18+), except employees of The GlenAllachie Distillers Co. and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition, the entrant must publicly comment on the stated post on Facebook (@TheGlenAllachie) or Instagram (@TheGlenAllachie_) with their ‘caption for the picture of Billy, Lindsay and Kieron’. The entrant must also have an address within the specified location area to secure a valid entry.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Competition will begin on Thursday 1st December and the closing date for entry will be 23:59 GMT on Sunday 11th December. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- There will be 5 winners, chosen by a judging panel of Billy Walker, Lindsay Cormie and Kieron Ingram, from all entries made correctly.
- The prize is as follows: A sample pack containing 4 x 100ml samples of: The GlenAllachie Past Edition 16-year-old 100% Sherry Matured Single Malt; The GlenAllachie Present Edition 16-year-old Mizunara Virgin Oak Finish Single Malt; The GlenAllachie Future Edition 4-year-old Peated Single Malt; and The GlenAllachie 10-year-old Cask Strength Batch 8 Single Malt.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize is strictly not to be sold by the winner; the prize does not meet the legal requirements for sale of alcohol and is suitable for sampling purposes only.
- The winners will be notified via the social media platform that they entered the competition on within 5 working days. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 working days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will make every effort to dispatch the prize as soon as possible, however with Christmas postage delays, shipping may take longer than usual. The promoter takes no responsibility for delays, losses or damages in transit.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winners’ name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The GlenAllachie’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
2022: A YEAR TO REMEMBER
29th December 2022
GLENALLACHIE ROLLS OUT THIRD BATCH OF 21-YEAR-OLD
8th November 2022